<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21985269?origin\x3dhttp://feewit-z.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
!TALK                                                                         host | skin | click

Emma



Photobucket

Turning a year OLDER on 23October

Engage to Mr Rostan

GossipGirl

Chocolates

Pampered


Life is like a Ferris Wheel..

It round in cirles without ending..






cbox recommened. (:

!PLUGS

!READ
Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sumone got 3 daes MC.. So great..! Oh ya beta take care of yourself n QUIT SMOKIN...
Not forcing juz care bout you.. If ya dun wanna listen den its ouhk bout tat..

Aniwae juz now skool was like "HAHAHA"
Came to skool at 10.. but no teacher.. Den wen out to eat at BAGUS..
Oh ya "Bapak" wit us and duno if he understand everything tat we were tokin bout..
Hmmm yUm.. sWEet&sOur fiSh wOw niCE! muACkz! hahaha..
++++ my iCe lEmOn tEA bLeNDed wEeeeee.. cOol.. hahaha..

Class starts at 1 and ends at 2.. Zaneta came to me tellin that everyone doesn't wanna come..
Was like shock huh? Wat happen? Gotta noe tat sumone havin her menses..
And tell everyone not to come.. Is it a waste of tym even if its a 1 hr class?
Herlo we're rushin to get our attendance full even if we dun wanna study in class..
Haiyaa.. So stress juz now talkin to Zaneta.. So poor thing.. Mayb she wanna pull everyone to her back..
Nah nvm I dun care as long as we're not close to her again.. Dun wanna create more troubles..

Ms Wee class also was like crazy hahaha.. Guess wat we were playin wateva the name of the game is..
Drawing and guessin hahaha..
I was blurr wen it cums to my turn.. "DYNAMITE"
ahahhaa duno how to draw sia!! lOlz.. at last lyk "ROCKET" MuhAhahaha!!

Everyone was luffin so loudly aiyaa I paiseh sia.. Hahahahaha..
But neva mind it's ouhk I juz love tat muhahahhaa.. :D
Hey neva say i attract attention ok! THANK YOU!

ZUBIR!!!!!! MY BAJU TERTETAZ BECUZ OF YOU!!!
AIyOo hahaha.. Me and Zubir was lyk fightin over diz FLOWER..
And there goes a sound hahaha.. I tot it was the flower only..
Wen I raise my hands up hahaha..
Nana say tertetas!!!!!!
Aiyaa lucky neva koyak! If not I'm more paiseh :S..
Weeeeeee but afterall best! I lOike! Class crazy..!!!!
Orite2 wanna go weee wee.. hahaha..
MuaCkz!

love
8:02 PM