<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21985269?origin\x3dhttp://feewit-z.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
!TALK                                                                         host | skin | click

Emma



Photobucket

Turning a year OLDER on 23October

Engage to Mr Rostan

GossipGirl

Chocolates

Pampered


Life is like a Ferris Wheel..

It round in cirles without ending..






cbox recommened. (:

!PLUGS

!READ
Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Todae story is about me Hannah Fazly & Chris..
Alar bery the touchin.. 2 couples awae from class..
Hahaha so bored man.. We've been in the roOm for about 1 hr?
Or I duno haha.. The rest of the class is at the lecture rOOm watchin a small concert lOlx..
Wateva it is todae skOol bery the bored..
Wen ITE BALESTIER and it is much more bigger den ITE CLEMENTI!!
Lolx.. I want a request I wanna be transfer there haha!
Ok2 crapz.. Wateva..
Saw lots of cute guys juz now at ITE BALESTIER..
But I duno if they're frOm ITE BB Or ITE BALESTIER..
Hakz aniwae they're much more hencem and cuter frOm CLEMENTI..
Muhahahahhahahahahaha..
Oh ya the talk was damn bored..
Eileen fall asleep hakz so cute sia.. wEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Can't wait fer class to end.. At 2.. haiz.. So late man..
I wanna sleep!!! Argh.. And take my med..
And down I'll be a sleeping beauty afte takin them hehe..
Haiz class class class................................................................................

If he have a heart he will not do this to me..

love
1:45 PM