<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21985269?origin\x3dhttp://feewit-z.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
!TALK                                                                         host | skin | click

Emma



Photobucket

Turning a year OLDER on 23October

Engage to Mr Rostan

GossipGirl

Chocolates

Pampered


Life is like a Ferris Wheel..

It round in cirles without ending..






cbox recommened. (:

!PLUGS

!READ
Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Haiz boring.. Smsin ShOodah.. AiyOo you usin the free net yet I'm usin my own money..
Alar touchin ppaid gonna go low.. WaaaAAaaaaaaaakk..
Beh tk paham ShOodah tOp up kn jek lar ok2 hehehe bLueks!!
Juz kiddin gal.. Hekz miss you guys..

I'm bored.. Bored.. BORED..
Bery the BORED..
Fyza not cumin to skOol todae.. She's sick.. Keciannye.. You tC aite gal..
Rest bery2 the well hakz cute.. Miss ko lar! MuAckz!..

Every single teacher not in skOol.. I mean fer EFC&CTR..
So bored.. Gotta do assignment.. Finish dem but left wit 5 qns..
So bored to death man..
Haiz..

Todae they're gonna donate blood..
YUCKS!!!!!!!!...... eRg...
I tot I toO nid.. Muhahaha lom sempat masOk jarOm.. Da pengsan hahaha..
CoOl rite hakz.. cute abes.. Haiz..
HeLme dOnatin?? Hahaha I duno.. BUt he have too.. Hehehe..
Cuz he didn't come for flagdae hehe.. wEeee..

ShOodah sHOOdah.. I miSs yOu shOodAh hahaha..

*I Lurve Him.. But Does He?*

love
10:22 AM