Thursday, February 16, 2006
Todae all in one.. Hapie Stress & Blurr..Todae is my all in one dae..I duno wats goin on.. Oh ya its also been a while I've not update..Aniwae juz now I was stress over Nana&Zura..I duno if I'm the cause of everythin?Or Nana? Nah can't be her.. It's me who needs to decide..So I decide Nana.. I only want her and no one else.. And also *HELME**winkz*Hahahaha.. Ok2 diz is no luffin matter..Hmm.. I wonder why is she over reactin... Haiz.. I dun wanna say much and I dun wanna see them fite..Nana dun transfer ok I'll b wit no one if ya're gonna transfer..Haiz I tot ITE is a place to relax hahaha...But no its not.. Everything is terbalek.. Grrr.. NAEK STRESS KEPALE OTAK AKU!!!But wateva the case is Nana is the one I'm gonna follow..To NANA: Sori bout juz now.. I juz duno wat to do.. I myself were cryin over diz things tats happened in class.. and the things we've tok to Ms Angeline..Touchin la all cry.. Hakz.. Control2.. But cannot hehehe.. Afte one let go another let go.. I mean both of us.. Hmm.. I'm wonderin why why why.......Nana sori if I make diz thing happen so suddenly.. I'm totally sori..HELME I LURB YA MUACKZ!!!!!! 
6:12 PM