<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21985269?origin\x3dhttp://feewit-z.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
!TALK                                                                         host | skin | click

Emma



Photobucket

Turning a year OLDER on 23October

Engage to Mr Rostan

GossipGirl

Chocolates

Pampered


Life is like a Ferris Wheel..

It round in cirles without ending..






cbox recommened. (:

!PLUGS

!READ
Monday, February 06, 2006

FoOkin sick and tired lurving people.. Why not we juz play diz hatred game..
I'm hapie to see dat goin on in class or even out of class..


I want you to STOP all your ACTING!!!
FoOkin tired and had ENUFF of it!!!!!
Why not tell the truth to each other??!

Why not STOP all the JEALOUSNESS !!!!!!
Is ACTING all YOU DO???

PLEASE LAR!!!! I DUN wanna LABEL you as wat I label my EX!!!!!
Which is YOUR FREN!!!!!!!
Ouh ya is every YISHUN GUY I met is the SAME??!!!
All 5 OF YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!
Is ACTIN YOUR JOB??????!!!!!

HURTIN PEOPLE YOU GUYS LOVE DOIN??!!

Is FAKING wat YOU LURVE DOIN??
WAKY WAKY!!!!!!!!!
I DUN WANNA FALL INTO YOUR STEPS!!!!!!!
Juz OWN up IF YOUR WIT SUMONE!!!!!!!
I HATE being A SPARE PART FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I DUN DO DAT THINGY AS MY JOB!!!!!!!

I TOTALLY HATE YOU SO MUCH !!!
Oh ya here a kiss foR you!
MUACKZ!!!!!
THANKZ ANiwae!!!!!!I'll gib you 3 CHEERS fOr Tat!!!!!!

love
8:16 PM