<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21985269?origin\x3dhttp://feewit-z.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
!TALK                                                                         host | skin | click

Emma



Photobucket

Turning a year OLDER on 23October

Engage to Mr Rostan

GossipGirl

Chocolates

Pampered


Life is like a Ferris Wheel..

It round in cirles without ending..






cbox recommened. (:

!PLUGS

!READ
Thursday, February 23, 2006

I dun reali understand why all diz happened..

Am I reali tat bad???
Am I a lOser??
Am I everything tat makes ppl mad bout me???

Sori if I'm totally tat way..
But why everythin happened so fast..
Wat wrong I did?

I'm BLURR... BLANK.. Everything!..

To Nana sori if you feel left out diz daes..
I juz duno why...
But wen I tok to you.. you won't even wanna see me or tok to me..
I duno why your being cold towards me..
Wat wrong I did..
SORI bout the whole of HELME thingy..
I noe I'm juz over reactin..

I noe I'm juz IRRITATIN..
Maybe cuz of me everythin happen diz wae..
I juz a BIG LOSER..
I noe tat..

Argh!!!!..... HOW I WISH I WASN'T HERE.. EVERYONE WOULD BE HAPIE RITE..

love
10:02 PM