<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21985269?origin\x3dhttp://feewit-z.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
!TALK                                                                         host | skin | click

Emma



Photobucket

Turning a year OLDER on 23October

Engage to Mr Rostan

GossipGirl

Chocolates

Pampered


Life is like a Ferris Wheel..

It round in cirles without ending..






cbox recommened. (:

!PLUGS

!READ
Monday, February 13, 2006

Stress bout lots of things.. Bout people around me.. And everything gotta do wit me..
Frenz&Lurb.. Haiz hate diz werds from the start I was born..
Is every lil`thing I do is wrong??..
Is everyone mad at me or am I over reactin?..
Maybe bout sumone I noe..
But others.. Is it wrong fer me to be wit them?..
Am I an extra fer you? Ok den let it be.. I won't wanna say anitin..
Even tot it hurts me..
If I'm in the wrong.. I'm totally sorry.. About the whole family thingy and everything I've done..
I noe I'm juz a nobody.. Yup I realise it.. So do you..
Nvm.. Its all fated tat I'm to be this way rite...

Helme.. Is lurbing you means killin my heart?..
I duno why I'm doin all diz.. Waitin fer you all tat..
Is it true bout every YISHUN guys are the same?..
Cuz its like everyone in YISHUN I noe gotta same attitude..

Why everything seems so unfair for me???????
Why must it be on me everytym???
Wats wrong wit me?????
Wat wrong I do???? Tat makes everyone treats me diz way????
Why must I lurve you wen I noe tat its juz a waste of tym????
Why Why Why Why Why Why Why?????
Is all diz fated for me????????
Plz.......... I'm stress enuff..
I'm torn and tattered...
If I got one wish....
I wish wat I wants comes true!!!!!!!!
Argh.....

*I LURVE YOU HELME........

love
8:44 PM