Saturday, February 18, 2006
Boi I juz want you to noe diz..I LURVE YOU..Maybe you won't see it.. Feel it..Hear it..Or even sense it..I've been waitin..Waitin fer all diz daes..Tat you'll be mine..I duno if its gonna cum true..I duno if I'm the one dreamin..I duno if I could have you..Gosh I think to much bout you..I noe I'm juz a fool..I noe I'm juz a plain one..If I had one wish..I juz wish we could be together..Wish we could spent our lyf tym..WIsh to have you by my side..Wish to have everything wit you..I promise to lurve you..Be wit you..And do every lil`thing wit you..Stay by your side..All wit you..But I duno if you could do the same..Be wit me and lurve me..Promise me every single thing..And neva leave me all alone..I wish all diz could happen..I juz wanna be wit you..Tat's all I want from you..I LURVE YOU! 
6:22 PM