<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21985269?origin\x3dhttp://feewit-z.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
!TALK                                                                         host | skin | click

Emma



Photobucket

Turning a year OLDER on 23October

Engage to Mr Rostan

GossipGirl

Chocolates

Pampered


Life is like a Ferris Wheel..

It round in cirles without ending..






cbox recommened. (:

!PLUGS

!READ
Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Weird dae.. Everyone moods seems swing badly..
Zura cried all of a sudden..
Nana skirt lost attach suddenly..
Helme message me out of sudden so concern..
Ian wanna change class bcoz of one irritatin gal in class..
Asri seems weird as he sat all alone by himself todae..
And I juz got no mood thinkin of my leg..
I step on someone leg juz now.. A malay guy which is guy haha.. SO sori..
Haiz wats got into eberyone actualy todae?
Is todae a "BAD DAE" for all in class..
Haiz is everyone ouhk? Or not themselfs todae?
Hmmm...
Helme wanna talk to me.. But wat? If it's bout me..
Den ferget bout it.. I dun wish to talk bout me..
If bout him to I dun feel loike talkin..
Why not we juz keep quiet..
You do your things and I'll do mine..
Or why not you juz go wit them whom you like..
Dun waste your tym or mine..
........I'm blank..........
I duno wats in you n me now..

love
4:40 PM