<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21985269?origin\x3dhttp://feewit-z.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
!TALK                                                                         host | skin | click

Emma



Photobucket

Turning a year OLDER on 23October

Engage to Mr Rostan

GossipGirl

Chocolates

Pampered


Life is like a Ferris Wheel..

It round in cirles without ending..






cbox recommened. (:

!PLUGS

!READ
Friday, March 17, 2006

Zyma HATE HYPROCITES!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY ALL SUXs!!
NXT TYM IF YA WANNA TOK BOUT ME...
CUM ON TELL ME FACE TO FACE AITE BABY!
DUN NID TO TELL OTHERS..
THANK YOU BERY THE MUCHIE! MUACKZ!!!!!!!

Haiz wondering wen is my laptop gonna be fine again lyk before..
Miss chatin at msn wit PRINZE JO DINO LOLOK and all..
Miss you guys so much sia! MuaCKz!

Hmm.. He sound me again.. Its his 3 tym..
Hmm.. Should I reject him again? Or juz accept him?
*BLANK*
But I love sumone else.. But I juz duno if he loves me too..
Sumtyms I ask myself.. Is it worth it waitin? Or juz forget bout him..
*BLANK*

I think I'll juz wait and see.. Dun wanna disturb him.. Juz let him have his own lyf..
Tot I'm quite jealous of him sumtyms..
But wat to do juz gotta face it..
Lyk wat Fazly says.. "SABAR ZYMA"
Yeah tats rite baby hahaha..

*I LOVE YOU BOI* HELME~ MuaCKz`

love
10:19 AM