!READ
Monday, March 06, 2006
Long tym neva update my blog..So boring now.. Laptop sortz2 now I at skool postin diz stupid thingy..Grr.. Aniwae duno why I feel so angry juz now..Hmm.. nvm.. Frenz are much more important..Wadeva..Kind off hapie gotta see him todae..Miss him actuali.. But suddenly my mood change..Haiz wat happened to me todae??Herlo are you ok gal??.........................................................Hmm... Nowadaes seems great gotta talk to him at pone..But duno til wen..Mayb juz yesterdae??Or todae? Or good fOreva??Hahahaha.. Wadeva...Saw Zufri juz now..
As usual he wit his Super 4..Hahaha miss goin riding wit him..Lolx last tym was great Muhahahaha..BORING.. "Zufri jom kluar.. Hahaha Riding again weEeeeeeeeeeee"Wateva boring..Haiz.. Helme Helme Helme....Wateva it is.. I duno why I fall for him..Hmm..But fallin for him too make me feel pain sumtyms.. Might as well say alwaes..Boring.. Haiz boy I lurve you..But I dun wanna wait too long fer you and get heartbroke again..Tat juz makes me feel suxs..Argh wateva! muACkz! 
1:11 PM