<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21985269?origin\x3dhttp://feewit-z.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
!TALK                                                                         host | skin | click

Emma



Photobucket

Turning a year OLDER on 23October

Engage to Mr Rostan

GossipGirl

Chocolates

Pampered


Life is like a Ferris Wheel..

It round in cirles without ending..






cbox recommened. (:

!PLUGS

!READ
Thursday, March 16, 2006

Miss bloggin stupid laptop couldn't be on for the moment..
Miss my brader so much..
Wondering when his cumin back to singapore..

Haiz...

Stress wit lots of things..
Frenz... Skul... Fam... And everythin..
Wateva it is..
Stress wit Shidah..
She's chAngin.. to worst is it?
Wateva. But I miss her lyk crazy..
Muackz!!

Haiz I duno wat happen to me juz now..
So wateva it is..
Haiz wateva..
I kinda miss him too..
But wateva it is..
I duno wat is happening..

Maybe I'm juz over reacting..
I hate sumone...
But I duno wat to do...

Argh!!!!!!!!! Wateva...
Ni lar musuh2 dlm selimut!!!!!!!!!!
BelO2!! I hate them!!!!!
HYPROCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FARK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love
9:00 PM