<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21985269?origin\x3dhttp://feewit-z.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
!TALK                                                                         host | skin | click

Emma



Photobucket

Turning a year OLDER on 23October

Engage to Mr Rostan

GossipGirl

Chocolates

Pampered


Life is like a Ferris Wheel..

It round in cirles without ending..






cbox recommened. (:

!PLUGS

!READ
Saturday, May 20, 2006

At last get to post entries!!
Mish my bloggish so much!!
Muackz my syg!! Hahahaha!!

At last I've found tat someone in lyf..
Someone whom I've not been searchin for tat cums to my lyf..
Muhahahaha crazy lil`me..
My Hubbie Syg Muackz!!..
Lurve me aite Hubbie & I'll lurve you bak wit all my heart!

To Shidah hey baby gal ahakz..
Sori bout the tyms we've not met..
I reali miss ya so much baby..
I'm totally sori bout tat..
I'll promise I'll meet you up one dae and we'll be lyk b4 aite..
I lurve ya gal!! Muackz!!

Opps gotta go.. bun! Hubbie call.... wEeeeeeeeee..

love
2:35 AM