Friday, December 29, 2006
Hey been quite sum tyms I've not blog..
Bro bz with his work on diz stupid comp...
Haiz how I wish my siz laptop can still be use..
Wen are you gonna repair tat thingy???
Aniwae wen for an interview on the 28 Dec...
Gosh I think I was too talkative.. muhahaha...
Til they can't even ask me much...
I guess so... Almost everything I told dem...
Ya allah ya tuhanku...
Aku berharap padamu..
Aku dapat keje tu...
Amin....
Hekz.. It was a lousy dae on tat dae actuali...
Hubbie not around wit me..
His in dat camp.. G rrr...
Miss him.. but not animore now..
Fetch him home juz now at around 6....
Waited for bout 20 mins... Haiz so long...
Couldn't hug him on the spot.. Grrrr...
"Takot kene tangkap da kene dok dlm agy berape hari.."
Haiyooo... So leceh...
Oklar.. aniwae I juz get back from him home...
Weeeeeeee... Lurve baby Muacckz....
Niteynite.....

10:39 PM