Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Seating here alone in the LRC..
You guys know wat tat means "LRC"?
It's Learning Resource Centre @ macPherson..
Haiz so bored now I duno wat to do.. From juz now I was all along reading the magazine..
Playing wit 'Flip Words' and scolding people all around.
- No t-Shirts ALLOWED in the LRC!!!!!!!
- No Slippers!!!!
- Stop making noise!!!!
- Lower down your volume!!!!
Argh.......! Fed-up wit them tat's all I can do the whole dae in the LRC Haiz I'm so tired of doin all tat..
Btw todae students payment dae.. Lots of people around and staff are buzy over here and there helping the lots.. I was lucky to be here not at admin for this moment.. But quite bored actuali..
Juz now morning Hubbie msg weeeee was shocked actuali.. as he is still in camp.. but who cares as long as we got to contact each other luve you papa Muackz!!.... Yesterdae get to meet up wit him as they got 1 nitz off but no use by 10.15 they gotta fall in back.. But its ok we still get to meet up.. So at least another 3 daes to go.. hehe can't wait for tat.. Miss papa.. Miss Papa so Much!!!!! MuaCkz......Opps gotta now.. Students here there I'm stress...... Bubye! Muackz!

11:09 AM