Thursday, May 24, 2007
So tired lately.. Have lots of paper work at my work place..
Now trying to do the survey data analysis..
Gosh there are over 300++.. So many things to do..
Function @ macpherson @ tampines..
Can terberakz man keje mcm gitu.. *laughin out loudly*
Was damn angry juz now wit everyone @ work actuali..
After another paper work another 1 cums in again..
Argh! how I wish I'll be at Macpherson again lyk before..
Such an easy world down there juz tat tym passes slow wit no work to do..
Rather @ tampines work til i drop dead..
And now it's almost 2 weeks i'm till havin migrains..
I was lucky at tampines got sumone lyk Angelene Kang Tee & Janet..
Lurve you guys so much lucky work is easy abit juz a lil`bit..
Gotta manage my tym man.. If not I'm dead doin all urgent work in 1 shot..
1 mistake tym management.. Zyma sooo poor.. *sigh*
Aniwae forget about all tat.. Guess wat?!
Hahaha...!
My fren is now back werkin wit us again..
Welcome back Lydia haha!
Work will comfem 100% be fun and interestin wen both of us are together!
Hahahhahahaha... Laugh & gossip is wat we do alwaes.. Muahahha~
Okiz2 gtg now lil`bro bising *nyahnyahnyahnyah*
*♥Papa mama miss ya Muackz♥* 
8:57 PM