Tuesday, May 29, 2007
So angry jus now.. Promise me wanna go vivo todae to get my tops argh!
So damn bored seat at his place and I didn't even say a word..
Gosh its alwaes lyk dis and i'm fedup wit him argh!
Y can't you jus do me a favour boy?
Can't you at least follow me for a dae there to get my top?
Y must you stay home juz bcuz of ur cuzzin is there?!
Arggh! I'm bored wit all your 'ALASAN'!
"ALASANMU" abes ar boi ni.. Argh!
Wateva it is tomolo we're goin! and tats final!
Argh if tomolo too you dun wanna go I guess tats it..
Forget about everything i'm juz fedup wit u!!!!!!!!!
Grrrr...*
Shidah2 you change alot since your together wit her..
Maybe your happy wit her tats why you takin lots and lots of things..
My mum ask me y u makin kurus.. And I duno wat to answer..
Actuali hate you diz way but I couldn't do anitin..
Aniwae cheers aite! Haha.. Miss ya so much..
Wish we could be right pass years.. Together foreva...
But things happen so fast right?
Got a new GF... and i got a BF...
Everything changes us so fast..
Fedup lar aku gal.. Hahaha..
But jus wish your happie wit life now.. Aniwae about meetin up I'm still figurin it out..
It's difficult for me too busy wit too many things now..
I'll gib you the dae okis wen I am available ok muackz!
Boi can we just change and be us b4 1 yr ++... Haiz.. Miss the old you wen your not too demandin..
Muackz Baby.. !*

10:00 PM