Wednesday, September 26, 2007
So farkin angry todae with tat doctor
Fancy askin me stupid questions
And more even make diz sacrastic view to me
Is it my fault if my body felt weak each month??!
Does he noe wat is the meanin of migrain?? and headache?!
I juz wish that 1 dae his child will feel wat I feel todae!
And worst! curse you for your sacarstic way tat your child will do to you alwaes!
Stupid doctor!!
Diz stupid doctor reali pull my dae out todae
Ain't in a good mood after seein and waitin from 1.30 too 4.30!
Diz doc is seriusly wastin my tym!
If only I have the chance to give a feedback about doctors!
Argh! I dun give a damn wit him!
Gonna suck him down no matter wat!
And the worst thing is tat I gotta do my X-tray..
And it cost me a total of $23/-!
Gosh no more money now in my pocket!
It's all been used up for tat farkin X-tray!
Grrrrrrrr.. Who says I wanna go X-tary ?! Now gotta pay all the bills!
Even though 23 is a small sum to you!
I'm only left wit 20 bucks!
And lucky my sweetheart was there!
Oh ya one thing.. First he was so sacarstic to me wen I'm alone..
But after I asked my sweetheart in..
Gosh didn't know that he was farkin damn coward!
Talk to me so farkin nice..
Arghh!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!
*Btw sweetheart.. Thx for sending.. & sorie for keepin you waitin*
*Lurve ya much*
*Muuaaccss*

5:38 PM