Monday, November 12, 2007
Earliee Morning alreadi Fed-up wit work..!
Especially with sumone whom I hate workin with..!
Can't she just do that simple job?!
Now wanna make my job difficult to travel from MP to TP..!
You think I drive huh ladiee??
Dun think for yourself only please! Do think for others to..!
They do need space!!
Just becus of one f**kin function I need to run ard campus..!
Damn it you could do it yourself since you got the template!!
Haa! No wonder lot of people hate her so much..!
So pattie.. Think for yourself okiez? Your old enuff..!
Do understand the word 'EASY TO DO BY OURSELVES!'
From first I came to werk til now there's no different in you!
Your always the same old ladiee..!
I wonder to whom now you wanna complain..!
Since my lil`fren Lydia is not werkin anymore..!
I just hope so that you will open your eyes and c the werld aroud you..!
What people are talkin about your character..!
Grrr.. So angry with you damn it..!
Wish I won't see ya again after my contract ends..!
HAD ENUFF WIT YOU LADIEE!!

9:40 AM