Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Mina Senget
Take picture take picture haha nutin better to do well had a boring day today usual things to do each and everyday of my life now til I find a new job well wake up in the morning as usual bath, change, down to the shop buy Straits Time took the lift up to my home and down I seat beside a phone and started to find job today I've called up only about 4 company well got the chance to go to interview but I duno where is the place and another one is that the other company I called need to werk shift as in 3 shift!! Nononono I dun want gonna be tired that way for me especially nite! I wanna go to bed hurhur okay enuff of that wen JP wit mum ask for job at customer service but the 0nly thing is tat I'm too lazy to write application form hehe but! tomolo I'm going back there to apply hehe well I'm hoping for a JOB right now I dun care if I gotta werk on sat or sun but I dun wanna werk at night!! I want to get a good night rest and fresh in the morning grrr I'm so fussy about werk man now I want a gud pay with good benefits and etc.. Got the chance to werk as ICA but I rejected it now cuz I'm scared of the night view haha u noe wat I mean Wuuhhuuu... Wateva Fiza also rejected the job and so do I duno about shak aniwae forget about that but wat I noe is that baby gonna werk and get a betta pay later on!! haiz I'm hopin for all of this work..
Ministry of Education @ Secondary post or Primary Post
- Healthcare @ Poly
- Receptionist cum Admin @ Bugis
So gotta wait for this three arggh! Last month got a job at Yusoff Ishak Secondary School but I was so damn stupid to reject the good stuff! all because of that LG company which I think it was soo good blahblahblah! Need to be patient Zyma patient patient thats all I gotta be haiz
Another story I missin Baby so much today feel so lonely without him lolx who doesn't miss their lurve ones rite??? All because of Selamat that he needed to stand by @ woodlands checkpoint! So damn annoyin wit this grrr! Todae his in the morning shift tomolo night shift the following day no shift and again the followin dae morning shift then night shift and continue til they stop askin them for any stupid shift! How I wish tat all diz will stop and life is as per normal for me and baby not only us but too those couples whose hubbie are out there doing the shift
Wokies my show "Kawin Muda" going to start gotta take crackers drinks chocolate and seat infront of the tv!! tatazz!

7:05 PM