When lepakin yesterdae nitz wit Fiza & Shakir had a wonderful time ahead us wen to blk 229 lepaks chill2 makan2 den wen to macdonald thx guys for the makanin got no money so you guys need blanja hehehe.. shakir now got a car already woohoo so great fiza hekz aniwae its been a year we last met up wit each other seat eat and chat haha miss their cuteness lolx the great couple of all I've seen but too much fites lyk us aniwae miss her so much and guess wat?? she lost so much kgsss so the jelesie haha shak said I'm growing gosh I noe tat since last year or maybe since I've been together wit baby aniwae thanks to them also that me and baby met up and get together thanks guys lurve ya guys so much muaaccksz! aniwae still waitin for them to get married hehe juz can't wait but still no answer yet nora mayb getting married after her guy come back from brunei? I guess so its brunei?? hekz sorie guys if got the wrong information hehehehe.. and myself I'm still figuring out wen is it going to be aniwae gotta catched up more with them missed them so much! aniwae hapie ending guys!!
