<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21985269?origin\x3dhttp://feewit-z.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
!TALK                                                                         host | skin | click

Emma



Photobucket

Turning a year OLDER on 23October

Engage to Mr Rostan

GossipGirl

Chocolates

Pampered


Life is like a Ferris Wheel..

It round in cirles without ending..






cbox recommened. (:

!PLUGS

!READ
Thursday, June 19, 2008

I wish that Im doing fine at werk.. now tat Im going to do log in I need more tym to train myself to do it as fast as I could.. I juz hope tat all the Kakak there won't be annoyed by me askin too much questions.. Plz plz plz I need tym kaks to be on a fast track like you guys.. I hope that I could do much more better each and everyday.. *stress*

i love you people at werk! plz gib me tym to learn.. *the kentot parts is wen I awaes forgets to dispatch argh!! but from wat i noe is tat ive already dispatch it but still peliks hmm grrr zyma plz check!!* i need to get in straight into my brains tat I need to dispatch!! check check check!!!

Ok nitz! i need kiss hubbie tomolo hug him hold him argh anytin tat can be done! I miss him so much! I love you busyuk!! muaackz!

love
9:06 PM