Sunday, September 14, 2008
I just lurve tat dae wen we're having fun together riding here n there n found a new place wit wired peoples..
Muhahaha.. I let you noe Hubby and I'm sure you understand lOlx.!
I miss the chance man! He was scared to disturb but I insisted cuz I want to disturb!!!
Diary I cant tell here but mayb you could jus listen to wat I'm sayin haha..
Wat happened yesterdae nitz??
Chat wit old matez.. Gosh haha boncetz! I guess you noe who is tat boncetz!
Lolx.. Need to catch the years tat have pass.. Aniwae miss the old daes..
How I wish I could turn back tym.. Haha it would be fun rite mate??
Aniwae wish u all the best in the future wateva we have chat yesterdae..
Hmmm..
ps: jgn lupe blanja aku buke puasa 1 dae! u treat me cuz u werk n im not werkin.. hehe :P

12:00 PM