Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hell O!
Its been a long tym I've not update my blog..
Busy with multiplys..
But I prefer blogspot better..
!!Selamat Berpuasa People!!
Nowadaes lyf is so hard to get a job..
Get a a great job but people aren't true..
Get a good people but job isn't great..
Wat to do.. this is wat we call "LYF"..
Aniwae does anyone have any jobs vacancy as Admin assistant?
Pls do msg me at my blog..
Gosh hari raya cuming soon..
Need get a job to get cash..
I hopefully hope that I could at least find a job before hari raya..
Now I'm so bored seating at home..
All I'm doing in a routine work haha i guess you people noe wat tat means..
Aniwae wateva it is i wont stop searching for work..
Need the money!!
dear allah pls help me in huntin of jobs..
ps: i love u pa! muack!

11:58 AM